You’ve got a big part in this story.
Movies might be more real than you think. Put yourself in the picture—find truth in your favorite films this fall during At the Movies, only at International Christian Center!
We’re saving you a seat.
Plan a visit to one of our 3 locations in your area. Services begin Sunday, November 04.
Week 1: Toy Story 04
Week 2: Spiderman: Far From Home
Week 3: The Finest hours
Week 4: The Lion King
Week 5: Elf
Bring a Friend to #AtTheMovies
Share At the Movies on social media and invite your friends to come with you.
Things To Do
1. Take Pictures To Share On Social Media!
• Take a #selfie with a movie character. We will have friendly people in costume walking around to meet you and take a cool picture for you to share with your friends.
• Don’t forget to use #AtTheMovies when posting your pictures on social media. Let your friends know all about it!
2. Come for the Free Food & Snacks!
• Enjoy popcorn, candy & drinks. Every week we will have either popcorn or candy for you to enjoy in your seat during service. Hold on to your drink for a special moment when everyone open them at the same time!
3. Kids Get To Watch Movies!
• Bring your little one to ICC Kids so they too can experience “Kids At The Movies”.
4. Invite Your Friends!
• Want to get involved in letting more people know about this really cool series? Grab a card, door hanger or invite to pass out in your neighborhood. Invitation Cards are available at the Information Center.
Due to legal restrictions, At the Movies will not be archived or streamed online. There will be several opportunities each weekend for you to experience At the Movies in person at one of our locations, and we would love to have you join us.